February 23, 2006

HELL


Tour of Hell, Time In Hell

How in the hell did I get home?
Why in the Hell am I alone?

How in the hell did I survive?
What in the hell kept me alive?

How in the hell did I get out?
What the hell happened to my benefit of doubt?

Why in the hell did I see so many dead?
How the hell do I stop this war in my head?

How in the Hell did I get back?
Why in the hell did so many stab us in the back?

How in the hell am I supposed to survive?
What in the hell is the VA's purpose, if not to provide?

How in the hell do I keep on going?
Why the hell doesn't this war stop growing?

How in the hell do I get some help?
Why in the hell didn't I lose my scalp?

How in the hell do I stay so blue?
What in the hell am I going to do?

How in the hell can you fight for Uncle Sam?
Why in the hell won't he give a damn?

How in the hell do I get some sleep?
Why the hell do these wars wounds I keep?

How in the hell did I get this way?
Why in the hell can't I find my way?

Oh well, What the hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home