February 25, 2006

Support Letter



Hello,

Thank you for taking a second out of your busy work schedule, to read my little letter. My name is Josh Wright I have adopted a few US Marines during Operation Iraqi Freedom. I have three platoons of Marines that have deployed back out to defend our country, for a second tour. The Marines in a platoon they understand the sacrifices & are willing to make them My Marines are afraid that they will be for gotten well in Iraq. Please I would like to see that not happen !! These brave Marines I have had the honor to meet them personally but they are more then HEROES in my book, they are legends, they are UNITED STATES MARINES.

I was just wondering if your co-workers, family & friends would like help support some Marines deploying out? By sending some company logo or patriotic items to the Marines like, flags, calendars, hats, stickers & posters. The Marines also ask for thick wool boot socks(size 6-12), underwear (size 32-36) , foot cream, hand warmer pack/heat packs, gummy bears, body wash / lotion, instant hot cocco mix, baby wipes, eye drops and black hooded sweat shirts or black turtleneck sweat shirts. Those are just a few of the items the Marines ask for. It’s just something to place a small smile on their young faces & let them know we have not for gotten about them. The Marines always enjoying getting letters of support, care package or anything for that matter from some one they have never met. Please send all care package donation supplies straight to the ATTN : . There will be about 50 Marines that will deploy out. Flat Rate priority mail boxes are always a cheap way to go.

I can not join the service do to the fact I was the 1st Bone Marrow Transplant at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles in 1983. Now I am battling Hepatitis C and need a new liver. Thank you very much for supporting the MARINES.

Josh Wright

Downey, Ca 90242

liljoshwright@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home