March 19, 2006

MY BESTFRIEND


This is my bestfriend Spc Hamilton US Army
Spc Hmailton & I walked to school together from 2nd grade up to high school. On the way to school we would talk about what branch of the military was better .....well tougher Army or Marines. Well in the end the Army won ! Spc Hmailton got to join about a year ago, I'll never be able to join the Marines.
We both also would talk about going in the military right after high school. Spc Hamilton would go in the Army, becasue his father served in Nam & his older brother went into the Army as well.
I would go into the Marines because of my dad Sgt Neil Wright, uncle SSgt Nelson Stan, as well as my grandfather CPO Robert Wright US Navy Sea Bee's WWII, uncle CPO Robert Wright US Navy Sea Bee's retired.
THERE IS NOT A DAY THAT GOES BY I WISH I COULD JOIN THE MARINES.
NOT A DAY GOES BY I WISH I COULD HAVE JOIN ALONG SIDE MY BESTFRIEND SPC HAMILTON.
THANK YOU SPC HAMILTON US ARMY FOR DOING A JOB I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO. THANKS FOR LIVING MY DREAM FOR ME !!
THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home