May 07, 2006

Thank You :) Marines


Josh,

Thanks once again for the box, which was highly decorated. It will go a long way. I went to recon battalion and gave it to those heroes!! They are on the go all the time and will appreciate it very much. Once again thanks my friend!!!

"Attack, Attack, Attack"
SgtMaj Howard

Josh,

I received package and items will go a long way in the field with the Marines. Thanks for the continued support. Thanks once again Josh.
SgtMaj sends..

"Attack, Attack, Attack"
SgtMaj Howard Sends

SgtMaj Howard T.H.
I MEF (SSEC)

Josh,

Got your package yesterday, passed along to the Marines… thank you for your support and time and effort you put into all of your projects. From the Marines of MTACS-38, Semper Fi.

SgtMaj Don Gallagher

AL ASAD IRAQ


Josh,

I got the box last night. Thanks a lot! There’s a lot of great stuff in there. I’ve been pretty busy today, so I haven’t been able to dive into the music CDs yet, but that was such a great idea. Gunny Smith said he loved his, so I’m sure there’s a ton of great stuff on there. I also haven’t had a chance to take a picture yet, but I’ll try and get around to it soon. Thanks for all the work you put in back there for deployed Marines. We appreciate it.
Semper Fi,

1st Lt Letchford USMC


Josh,

Good Morning. We received your package today. Thanks for the
goodies. They have been consumed. Sometimes it is like living with a
pack of wolves.

SFC Salter


Hey Josh,

We got your package yesterday. Thanks. Hey, how do you get the Rotovue from New River? Do you subscribe? That was a cool touch. We were able to catch up on some local news. I'll take care of the flag ASAP. The candy of course went quick too. We'll be a dentist's wet dream when we leave here. Thanks for everything. The Marines are starting to look forward to your packages.
Take care.

GySgt Richard "Pony" Schultz


JOSH,

YEAH MAN I JUST RECEIVED THE BOX WITH THE CANDIES AND HOT CHOCOLATE, BAND-AIDS AND SUCH.

THANKS ALOT.

IT WAS A GOOD ONE, THE CANDIES ARE GONE, THE OTHER STUFF I GAVE IT TO A MARINES WHO LOOKED LIKE HE COULD USE ALL THE SHAMPOO, LOTIONS AND STUFF YOU PUT IN THE BAGGY.
OK, MAN TALK YOU LATER..

GySgt Gomez USMC


Josh,

I just recieved you box, with the flag, it was awsome, we all enjoyed it, I am working on getting that picture of us. The one with me and my dad will have to wait till i get home, I am sure that he will enjoy doing it,

Sgt Himsworth

Hey dude you package came in the mail today. So yeah I'm going to take about 75% of what you sent me into work to put in the "no time for lunch" area which consists mainly of candy and soda and coffee. So all the other guys can share in the fun while we're at work. So yup thats all. I'll let you know the reaction.

Spc Hamilton

Hi Josh,

I'm here safe in Iraq and have received your care packages, thank you very much! Also got some from some other people that I passed out, I'll be passing out some of your posters when I get back to work on Friday. Sounds like you're getting better, that's good.
Thank you again for your support, I'll pick up a teashirt from the PX for you.

HM2 Dustman Sean


Josh,

We got your package yesterday. I am sorry we didn’t take any pictures of the actual box as it got a little roughed up in the mail. We do have a bunch of pictures though, that I can and will send soon. Everyone here was grateful for all the candy inside. The DVD’s were great too. There was a lot of music downloading last night. All of the motivational stuff was cool. It must have took you a while to collect all that stuff. It was definitely worth the wait. Thanks for all the effort you have put forth on our behalf. We really appreciate it. I will get you a coin and Tshirt as soon as they get in. We also need to order some more flags, but you’re on the list. Thanks again for all the emails and everything else that you do. Take care of yourself and I’ll talk to you soon.

GySgt Richard Schultz
Tower Chief
FOB Al Taqaddum, Iraq

2 Comments:

Blogger proud fan said...

that is awesome josh!

May 08, 2006  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home