January 31, 2007

Iraq

Hi there

Here is a great group of pictures from over there in the sand boxes that I think you will enjoy. I want to thank my friend Ken Leoutsacos for sending them to me............. I remember when I was in units that had this type of Esprit de Corp. I hope you all have been there, done that. A lot of us started smoking during our military days. I am glad that I finally kicked the habit "COLD TURKEY" in 1989. Thanks Ken. A lot of our folks have been over there and back. After you finish, please tell me the one thing that you noticed in most of these pictures, besides the Cigars.......................YFFL, Paul

This is a RIOT! One of my guys sent pictures to our most popular on-line cigar store! Click the link:

Click below..........
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/BIA030821.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home